Friday 5 August 2011

7 Months Old

It was with a shock that today I realised it was Elsie's 7 month birthday. I was just getting used to 6 months and now here we are at 7 months. It's going much too fast for me - 7 months seems so old! The next thing we know it will be 8, 9, 10 months and onwards.


We've really enjoyed the 6th month. What a delightful age. I suppose I don't really want it to end. She's been sleeping through the night (from 7pm to between 5 - 7am), napping well (still three naps a day but sometimes more than 40 mintues!), She's playing indepently now, arsenic hour is largely non-existent, sitting up well (makes bathtime so much more fun!), breastfeeding is a breeze (5-6 feeds a day), solids going well, smiling and laughing alot, interacting with us, and babbling away delightfully. She's just developed this really cheeky expression too - I think she's starting to get the joke!


We celebrated turning 7 months by eating our very first yoghurt!  It was  pear flavoured. She was hesitant at the first mouthful (probably the most sour food she's ever had) then promptly ate the entire punnet.


Atta girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment