Saturday 25 June 2011

Bye Bye Bro


Cuddles with my Bro
Today we headed to the airport to farewell my Brother, Stephen (AKA Bones) who is moving to Brisbane with his wife Yvonne.  Mum and Dad also came up from Taranaki to see him off - they stayed with us last night in Huia. Dad and Joel were out until about 2am fishing (no luck). The next day we met Bones and Yvonne at the airport.


Yvonne was super organised, Stephen was as organised as he needed to be. I thought it was very cunning of him to teach Mum and Dad how to find their way around his accounts (in order to complete his pending tax return..?) at the airport. Clever lad.


Yvonne's family all came down from Paihia to see her off. Check out her cute little nephew in the above photo!  Joel and I shot off before they flew off as we were heading down to Ngahinepouri. I expect there would have been a few tears shed by Yvonne before they got on that plane.


It's pretty stink timing for Bones to be emigrating but that's just how life works out. Hopefully once they are established Joel, Elsie and I can head over for a visit to see them and catch some sunshine.


: (


Grandma with Elsie at the airport

1 comment: